Your class has challenged me to bring my teaching into a higher level, to provide better resources and to explain things better because you are so inquisitive and show such a good learning attitude! Well done 2Joy, you've been a joy to teach.
Why do people like to hide behind in a picture....?
When you are unprepared and still talking away... You know how irritating it is now...
Now thats better!
Boys will never grow up! Looks like this is evident across the many classes that I teach. Cannot even take a picture properly!
And then after that you stand so still and look so shy in front of the camera.
Oh and these were taken yesterday, after the girls kept screaming and talking at the top of their voices in the canteen. Thank you girls, even though you stalk me like crazy I'll miss all of you!
14 comments:
heyys miss ng! wahahahaha im like the first 2 comment on the whole blog lahhs.i tink i'll like b the onli one lorhhs.hmms...like rely appreciated all the time u spent wif us these like 5 months lahhs.it was like rely fun.n then hor u noe the 2 crazy stalkers doreen n yupin make me so crazy until i oso wan 2 stalk u lahhs.hmms...we wanted 2 stalk u tmr cos aparrently the 2 crazy ppl actually knew ware u were going n even hu u meeting lahhs.creepy rites.but then all gt cca.wth lahhs.for like the whole june holiday we all gt cca like siao esp me n yupin.dam.(removed previous comment cos dunno y rong)
kim
HELLOOO MIS NG! I AM A STALKER FROM S.O.S(school of stalker)!haha,i am doreen LAAAH! SERIOUSLY,i think stalking you and you know who, is soo funnnnn. go vist my blog okay! must go taggg! haha,missing you alreadyy.
ehmagawd. i forgot. suitcaseof-memories.blogspot.com
bye,i am off to somewhere to stalk you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-doreen
YO MISS NG, I'm already missing you alr. This few months passed so quickly! And I also enjoyed yr lessons a lot. As part of the S.O.S (school of stalkers),
I'm also involved with most of the stalking. Indeed, stalking u and yr friends is so fun. It's not disgusting, ok? Miss Ng, remember to add us and also give me your no.
ok. I shall leave now and continue stalking elsewhere. :DDDDD
YUPIN
oh miss ng, remember to send me the videos too!
HELLO MISS NG!I WILL REALLY REALLY MISS YOU LOTS!do you like our presents we gave you??i hope you LOVE LOVE LOVE it.DOREEN and KOH YU PIN started stalking you then i ganna influence stalk you too.hahas.both me and kim are influenced!!but nonetheless it is REALLY FUN!MISS NG FASTER ADD ALL OF US IN FRIENDSTER,FACEBOOK&MSN or we will say CHEESE(you should noe wat i mean)!!hahas.we will be meeting someday right?gosh we all will be all over the moon lorh.MISS NG GUESS WAT??WE LOVE YOU TONS!!LOVEx10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000......................................................................ACTUALLY IS INFINATE!GOSH MISS NG I THINK WE ARE TOTALLY CRAZY ABOUT YOU!AHAHA..MUST MISS US HOR!OR WE ALL WILL BE BROKENHEARTED DE..AND I AM MISSING YOU ALREADY!WILL COTINUE STALKING YOU(though not part of S.O.S)AND YOUR PIRVACY WILL ALL BE BROKEN!MUAHAHAH!!:):):)
Miss Ng you see we all 2 Joy tag the most one!!! Super looking forward to the lunch date!!!
Teacher you know I'm in love with History because of you? Last year my history so bad but this year I managed to score an A1!!! Its all your credit! This 5 months pass super fast ... really regretted that we never appreciate you at the starting of the year. You are damn cute luhhs ... and pretty ... gosh I think I'm obsessed about you already. Teacher you must live happily ever after wor! With many many of your stickers!! And tat * cough * someone *cough *
LOVE YOU LOADSSSSSSS!!!!!
xoxo, Juliana (:
Yo stalkers, first and foremost your good results are not my credit lah, its your hard work and determination that got you far :)
And yes time flies and now you girls are moving on to geography but no worries I am sure it would be as fun!
I love you girls too and have fun in school yeah? Remember that even a boring subject like History can be interesting so you girls should not have problems with any other subject! Well Done! (:
Love, Miss Ng
MISS NG! 2 joy is sooooo sooooo soooo nice to leave you sooooo soooo soooo many tags. i emailed you then you neh give me your handphone number! walaoooo D: okay,i try to get my history file done and give you tmr.
miss ng, we can't see yr blogger profile. oh. remember to send me the videos that i took that day.
thank you.
when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date?when's our lunch date? me and yupin is SOOOOO exicted lahhhhh. MYGOSH. SLOW MISS NG.
hello miss ng!
me miss you many many many
:/
and yaaaaa, doreen tht whole bunch
is a grp of kisiao slalkerrr
HAHAHA
hello miss ng!
me miss you many :/
and doreen they all sure is kisiao stalker!
Post a Comment