Saturday, May 3, 2008

Things have taken for the better, they have.

On the night of labour day I saw 3 2Love students, LiAn, Desmond and Bryan, studying downstairs and as much as it was weird for a teacher to live in the same block as you, I had to walk over and say hi because they were so hardworking! And to my pleasant surprise, they were doing my history homework for them! Heehee! I was so touched!

(Oh no after not blogging after lessons I sort of forgot alot of things that I wanted to blog about)

Well anyway I gave extra complusory lesson for 2 Peace because I was going through very important things, and they were very appreciative and were so attentive. However it is quite funny that once I have finished going through the answers and they started making a whole lot of noise, and I made Samuel who hit the metal cupboard continuously and irritated me alot stay back and scolded him. This was the first time I raised my voice at an individual student.

Its going to be my last lesson with all my classes before the CA starts. Am so worried am so worried, but I am glad when the 2Faith girls came to me for consultation and told me, eh Miss Ng your model answer notes very good leh..... Haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Ng from then onwards then i knew that you lived as the same block as you then i went back and asked my sister then she say too and i was infuriated coz she know and didnt tell me.

Anonymous said...

ms ng... i bothered to read your blog.. and i found out one thing, lesson time don't teach properly then think about what to blog... what is this man?? i think it partially explains my results. Lol joking la.

Dixon
P.S i read blogs that time is browse through, your blog i got read leh!

Min said...

hello desmond! hahah who is your sister! and yes so many kcpians live in our block! its actually quite paiseh sometimes to bump to them in the void decks. haha!

OH MY GOODNESS it is you, dixon! hello i got never teach properly meh! i put in so much effort to think of what to say in class okay, you got listen anot...