Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dear 2 Faith,


As you would have read in the message I wrote for you guys, I ve been quite a grandmother to you guys, nagging and nagging and people like Dixon will go, "can you stop banging that metal thing... " But you know it is all done for your good, in the hope that you'll learn something, something much more than just history from me, lifeskills, respect and what ever not. Do not fall short of your potential because you have so much more, 2Faith.


Dan draws in every lesson and I should keep his book and check out his drawings if I have the chance to...


I always think two of them are so small and cute.. :P


Leon doesnt like to take photos, but I succeeded. Heehee.



I can totally remember all your names when I just look at these pictures... :)


You girls are always so cute, when you go like good morning miss ng... or scream my name when you get into class.... Look at Trisha's shirt that is tucked in!



You guys would never fail to irritate me in every lesson, but it was always quite funny with things like "I will promise to behave like a true Cho..." and Gerry's half closed eyes most of the time when he doesnt sit at the back and talk to the guys.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Hello Miss Ng :D

Go to thedreamihad-love.bs,
i left something there for you.
Must go & see okayy? :)
post title, "ATTENTION TO: MISS NG"

you'll be missed, for sure.
anyways, THANKYOU.

With love, nut [2faith]

Anonymous said...

MISS NG!!!
I LOVE YOU MAN!!
I REALLY LOVE YOU MAN!!!
I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU MAN!!

LOL~the "true cho" thingy really very funny lah!!


LOVE YOU MAN!!!
PUI YEE =)

Anonymous said...

HI MS NG.
GOT MSN NOTTT.
tell me kkkkk.
we'll miss you loads:)



jane:)

Min said...

hello hazel, i 've read it, thank you (:

okay okay yes <3 you too puiyee!

hello jane thanks for your note i've received it! (: