Saturday, May 10, 2008


Caramel Frapp, Starbucks, Iced water, Ipod, and lots of marking.

Tiring and draining as it seems, beneath all the bad handwriting and answers that dont hit the highest levels, I totally enjoy marking. Maybe it is because I have finished 2PC's SBQ and I collated the marks and wrote lost of comments on their scripts it made me think back on the 5crazy ass months spent together and I was so into writing notes.

For eg to Jared, I told him his results are the results reaped from seeds he had sown in classes, but listening and asking constructive questions, different from the middle-finger pointing Jared I first knew :)

This is the little but very significant and heartwarming kind of joy I derive from marking all your scripts. More to come, all the 3 other classes, and ALL your SEQs. I am so slow.

No comments: