Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Are you still visiting this blog?


Heehee Miss Ng says HI!





So I brought Jiahui and Weilin out for lunch at Botak Jones at Bradell, everyone should try it its the best, just take Bus 13 from MRT station and alight at the stop behind Guangyang, cross the overhead bridge, get into the industrial estate and look for the canteen. You'll see it there.

Its the bomb, its so good! Botak Jones Fisha nd Chips.

So anyway school has stopped, and I've been so busy as usual, gonna start learning driving and will be enroling into NUS coming August. I'll definitely remember all of you, don't worry. I am missing you kids already. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY Miss Ng
good good!! driving very fun!!I support you all the way ah.. just dun get into accident okay??!! jiayou!! I hope your instructors are friendly..and..dun DRINK-DRIVE later go jail!!yes YOU!!..MUST learn!! get a car..wait..before that..must past your test

if you fail..it's okay..maybe..not up to standard and you might cause lives la!..but a warning..it's damn depressing la..well..if you get a LICENSE..then
MUST
get a car..

2conditions..
after you get a license..
promise me :P

1)ferry me to school& club
2)photocopy yr license but cancel the name replace with my name!! WOOHOO!! I got my own driving license!! yay!!

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

haha!! juz kidding la!! i LOVE LOVE DRIVING TOO!!sure fun fun wan!! but..to young to drive!!
:( erm..you driving car or motocycle??

motocycle is way to fun but dangerous lah! choose a cute car..especially those with a BIG BUTT!!..

lastly..no matter how difficult..YOU MUST THRIVE TO GETTING A LICENSE && NEVER GIVE UP ON DRIVING!!!!! okay ah!!..very expensive lor..i wan car car!!:(

the websites..interesting lah!! trust me..

Anonymous said...

wait sorry..erm..click on the (little..m)..words in blue..and it will bring you to the beloved SSDC website!! it rocks totally :P

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!
thanks for the lunch! :)

DOREEN said...

eh miss ng! when's OUR LUNCH DATEEEEE? :DDDDDDDDDd

Min said...

hahaha yanfen, yes i hope i pass driving too its is so scary!

you're welcome weilin!

doreeen tell me when you girls are free and we can go for our lunch date too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! hope you get license la..but ah..DATE leh?? :P

my one ah..F.O.C!!! free of charge..

it's a b4 breakfast date lah :D

okay..its on any early morning..6am..come in fbts or whatever..and sport shoes..

hahax I think you raftly know liao..very fun one..I NOT TELLING YOU THE REST :P ...

pls pls pls come ah..dun sabo me..dun BE EVIL AH..the venue is anywhere I SEE!!!

Anonymous said...

okay la..meme NOT NASTY :) so..ya..around bishan to whatever :) startng point bishan..

me type name wrongly.so.tired..which EARLY morning you free?? (we gonna build muscles) muahhahahaaha..

Anonymous said...

MISS NG .

hahahah .
IMY man ,
missng so chio !

LOL .
post post post .
i will still read this blog .

hahahah . so please post more .
is going to be dead soon .
seeya (:

Juliana said...

MISS NG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to learn driving? ZOMG.
You must take us all for a drive okay ( WHEN YOU GET YOUR LICENSE!! OF COURSE NOT NOW =0= )

Must buy a nice nice nice nice nice car. Okay okay BR can sit next to you .
I'm beginning to be jealous of him.

LALALALA I shall go leave some comments at your friendster!!

Anonymous said...

miss ng, if you ever get your lisence,i think when you driving test that time the guys will come and purposely walk all over the road make you knock them down.
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

oh yeah. must go find the class blog and tag. HAHA


hi-mynameis.blogspot.com


















-TESSA

DOREEN said...

YOU'RE NOT POSTING ANYMORE EHHHH.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Denise T. said...

wah seh miss ng, bring other class the people out for lunch never bring your own gb girls.
HAHAH :D