Thursday, April 24, 2008

" If my heart has gone cold
There Your love will unfold
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hands"

It is very amazing how I was taunted by the obstacles of teaching at one period of time when I told myself, heck it, your job is just to teach, don't care about how they behave or talk to you. Just deliver your lessons as your work is done.

Then slowly, I began to see the Lord work very amazingly in my lessons, on controlling the classes, on their motivation to learn in class. Truly, it is only when I surrender my all to Him, and not depend on my own strength, then, His love will unfold and we will reap the results that He has crafted for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep..you're heading to the correct path!! all leads to God and your ever positive thinking :)