Just had my exam format briefing lessons with 2 JY and 2PC. Yes no doubt I could finish all the exam format with chapter 8 in one lesson with 2JY but 2PC I went very much slower so that they could absorb. Gonna take over a relief later for 2PC to really finish up with them what they are lagging behind for. Was quite disappointed when they protested quite strongly against me taking over their free period. But when they know I had stuff to finish and they should not irritate me, they were okay with me taking over the lesson!
Back to 2 Joy, come to think about it, 2 Joy is a very self motivated class even though it is quite irritating for me to organise a last minute stay back after school to finish up my syllabus. Really hope all of them will absorb and do very well! :)
I was also pleasantly surprised when the four guys from 2PC, Dom, Ben, Brendon and Hanafi came to me and asked me to help them personally on Saturday. I could not understand why they were so into coming back to school, but I could see they were serious about it and wanted help. (Dom says because he doesnt want to kena SUSOP anymore haha!) So even though I wanted my beauty sleep and my saturday, I agreed to give them a few hours in the morning for them to consolidate all their history knowledge. What a good avenue for me to talk to them and bring them onto the right path (:
Oh so when I thought I could sleep in when GB stepped down. Looks like I have to sacrifice small me for a big me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yo!! every teacher has hope for the student..which is to do well ya!..heehee..i'm glad..you are happy happy happy..
Post a Comment