Monday, April 21, 2008

Marking

Today I shunned the school crowd and left to somewhere else to plunk myself down on the seat and mark. Whilst marking, I thought about so many things; what were they thinking when they wrote this, why can't they answer such a simple question, or oh no this handwriting is too small, I've gotta squint.

And at the end of the day your results matters. Whether you know how to answer this reliability question shows if I was effective in lesson. And this would ultimately show in your grades.

I would have repeated this over ten times to different group of students, maybe to individuals, small groups or in the classrooms, then what is it that made you people not get how to answer this type of questions. I am going to teach this as I go through the papers tmr.

Gotta now go burn the midnight oil and prepare the answer sheets because I've got, say, one week, before CA starts. Chiong chiong chiong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhaahax!! sorry la.. my handwriting also like shit when it comes to chiong for the last para..my words are flying...and and...dun do that la..bad for eyes(unless..you like me(no hope liao..)..if i were you ah..i DUN MARK AH!! ask them re-write everything..heehee!!