Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Remedial Class

I held my first remedial with 2Love today, they were so quiet because I reminded them that this is an extra lesson and they are her because they need this extra step by step help. These students know what they are doing, they want to learn and are willing to listen! However I dont understand why this cant happen in class.

Thus I told Low Yi and Xinfu to sit right in front in all my lessons so that they would be reminded not to talk and pay attention.

Actually I think these students know that they can learn, it is only when they have the motivation; like in a remedial lesson I know she would not discipline the class so I will have to do my part in keeping the class quiet. And if they are guided along every step of the way and I do not lose them halfway, they will follow and even complete work in class.

After this whole long day I am so tired, say bye bye to beauty sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya..in class ah..different thing!! in rememdial..good ppl!! haha..so quiet..